We can get your lost data back.
Armor Techs offers in-house data recovery options for all types of hard drive and solid-state media recovery:
- Any interface: (IDE, EIDE), Serial ATA (SATA), SCSI, SAS, and Fibre Channel
- Any combination of drives: single hard drive or multiple RAID drives
- Any brand
Lost data can be recovered whether the hard drive has crashed, has been damaged or has been the victim of a natural disaster.
Why Do Hard Drives Lose Data?
Armor Techs' technicians classify hard drive data loss in two categories:
- Logical failure - the hard drive is in working order but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as a lost partition table or accidental reformatting.
- Mechanical failure - the hard drive is not functioning. The most common causes are head crashes and motor failures.
A combination of both of these can be caused in part by power surges, accidental overwriting, accidental formatting, natural disasters, and viruses.
How Armor Techs Recovery Services Helps to Recover From Hard Drive Data Loss
Data recovery involves more than just replacing parts. Armor Techs uses cutting-edge hard drive recovery tools and processes derived from heavy investment in R&D and years of experience. In the case of mechanical failure, hard drives are imaged, and a copy of the disk is made and transferred to a new system. Armor Techs' tools can "force" the drive to read around the bad area.
NOTICE: Trying this on your own or with an inexperienced provider may cause further damage to the drive.
- Hard Drive Diagnostic
- Data Recovery from failed device (for the first 60 GB)
- Data Backup from functional hard drive (for the first 60GB)
* - if repair is not rendered at Armor Techs.